Returns and Refunds Policy
Contact Us First: For any return or refund query, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss. The information below outlines our refunds & returns policy:
Returns Within 30 Days
We accept returns of most new, unopened, unused, undamaged products within 30 days of purchase. We will only cover the shipping cost of return if damaged or defective on arrival (see below) or due to an error we made (e.g. wrong product/wrong size etc).
If you bought the wrong item, changed your mind or no longer want the item, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping it back to us.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, undamaged and in the same condition that you received it. We'd also prefer that you return it in the original packaging to allow us to resell it.
Exchange or Refund for Damaged or Defective Items
We will refund or replace damaged or defective items if you can show the item arrived in that condition. Please contact us within 3 days of delivery with the following information:
- your invoice (email confirmation/order number/payment details) listing the the item as proof of purchase;
- A detailed description of the problem;
- A photo showing evidence of the defect or damage;
- Your request for either refund or exchange of item
No Refund or Partial Refund
There are certain situations where we will only grant a partial refund or may refuse a refund:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Sale items will not be refunded, however, if your item is damaged or defective when you receive it, we may exchange it. Please contact us to discuss and see the Exchange section for details of the information we require from you.
Example 1: a request for a refund on an easel you no longer want that has obvious paint stains or after-purchase dents would be unlikely to be granted.
Example 2: A request for a refund on a roll of canvas that you bought two months ago, unopened and in re-saleable condition, may be considered, however return shipping would be at your expense.
Items that can't be Returned
There are several types of goods that cannot be returned including perishable goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. If you require a refund on this type of item, please contact us to discuss.
Refunds can only be approved once your returned item is received and inspected.
- We will send you an email to notify you we have received your returned item.
- Once inspected, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, your refund will be processed, and credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, in accordance with the periods that apply for each payment method.
Refund not Received Yet?
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or payment account again.
If it is not showing within 2 business days, contact your credit card company, payment company or bank. It may take some time before they officially post your refund and your bank may take additional processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
In General, we will only pay shipping costs if the reason for the the return or exchange is our error. In all other cases, you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for return of your item, and - if applicable - new delivery costs.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.