Lana Aquarelle Sheets 300gsm 56x76cm
The French firm Lana is one of the oldest paper producers in Europe. Master papermakers manufacture Lanaquarelle paper in the old-fashioned way, adhering strictly to traditional techniques. This paper can be used for techniques including watercolour, wash drawing, gouache, acrylic, etching and ink. Sold by the sheet.
Important Buy & Ship Note: While we will sell single sheets if you wish, you may want to consider purchasing multiple sheets: the shipping and packaging required to ensure these quality papers are protected until you are ready to use them can add up to more than the price of a single sheet.
- Acid free 100% cotton rag
- Mould-made, surface-sized paper
- 4-side glued
- Surfaces: hot pressed, cold pressed or rough
- 56cm x 76cm sheets
- 300 gsm (640gsm available on request, contact us.)
Our general handling time is 2-4 business days and estimated time of delivery depends on your location. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. Delivery can take up to 10 business days. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our customer service team. Orders will be delivered to you by Australia Post, or where more appropriate, a Courier Service of our choosing. All orders must be signed for. We recommend that your nominated delivery address is one where someone is present to accept your delivery between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00 pm. We cannot guarantee a specific delivery date or time. If no one is present to accept the delivery a slip will be left in the mail box so that you can negotiate a suitable arrangement for final delivery or collection. Although every effort is made to ship your order according to the estimated delivery times provided, estimated ship times may change due to changes in supply or circumstances beyond our control. If your Product has not arrived after the estimated delivery time, please contact us at email@example.com
- We are proud to offer our customers quality products. We will endeavor to supply you with the product you have ordered in good condition. However, on occasion goods that are sealed within cartons may be faulty as a result of a manufacturing defect from our suppliers. If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact us within 5 business days of receiving the goods at firstname.lastname@example.org Please supply your order number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as a description and images of the damage or defect, along with your e-mail address and phone number. Once we receive all the necessary information we will authorise for the return of the goods and arrange a credit towards your next purchase or send a replacement product after we receive the original item(s) back. Please pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- Refund Policy In the event of a change of mind, customer will incur the cost of return postage and be credited the purchase price only. We will not refund shipping charges. Goods must be returned in original condition with all parts and accessories, in re-salable condition.